When creating a new Job, it is now possible to use an automatic job numbering scheme.
To turn on this option, simply check the “Use Auto Job Numbering” box in the Jobs General Options menu in your web account.
The new Job name is automatically filled in with a number in the format: YYYY-nnnn
YYYY is the current year.
nnnn is a zero-padded number that is automatically incremented at each new job creation within the account.
Note that you can still edit the Job name and add or remove any text. The automatic counter is simply provided for your convenience in job numbering.
N.B.: the name is first created with the placeholder “[NEW]”. This string gets updated with the latest counter at the next server sync. If you are online, this will happen immediately on a mobile and after you click to validate the job creation in your web account. If offline, the counter gets updated at the next sync. This ensures that the counter is always the latest and does conflict in case of simultaneous and concurrent job creations by different user accounts (no duplicates).
You can now automate the creation of mutiple Purchase Orders to be added to a given Upvise Project easily. Just follow the steps below:
- In the Sales app, create a new Purchase Order
- Set the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_1”. Specify the client, add all product items (quantity and price) you want to the PO.
- Repeat step 1 as many times as needed, just change the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_2”, “PO_TEMPLATE_3”, …
- In the Projects Web app, go to Options in the left pane, tap Custom Fields tab and tap the + icon > Project to create a new project custom field
- Set the Label field to “Create POs” and the type to “Button“
App.alert(“Added 3 Purchase Orders to project!”);
That’s it. To test it :
- go to the Project web app ,
- choose one project
- go to the Info tab
- tap the “Create POs” button.
- It will add all 3 templates Purchase Orders to your project at once!
We have added the following action menus in the Sales web app:
- Mark a Quote as Confirmed, in the list of Open Quotes
- Create an Invoice from a Quote, in the list of Confirmed Quotes.
Click on the three-dots at the beginning of a Quote in the list to open the menu, and select the actions: “Mark as Confirmed” or “Create Invoice”.
You can now add a Add Punch Item in a Floor Plan
Open the Floor Plan on your mobile, tap + and select Punch Item. Position the item then tap to edit the Punch details.
The Punch item appears on the Floor plan as an orange colored icon.
In the Sales app, you can now sort the list of Deals by Creation date, both on the mobile and on the web.
Up to now, the client address displayed a PDF invoice or quote was the address of the linked Company or Contact.
You can now specify an address specific to an invoice/quote which overrides the company or contact address.
When the Address field of an invoice/quote is filled in, this is the Address that will be displayed in the PDF file download.
You can now embed Form templates that are sales-related, directly in the Sales app.
Select the form templates to embed in the Sales Options menu / Display tab / Sales form templates section.
A link to the forms for each of the selected templates will appear in the left pane menu in the Sales web app and on the main screen of the Sales mobile app. In addition, a link to the Inbox for these form templates will be displayed.
NB: The Inbox is the list of Forms that have a pending workflow Action.