In the Calendar Week view in your web account, the week number is now displayed next to the date range.
18 Mar – 24 Mar 2019 
For the week starting 18 March 2019, the week number is 12.
This applies to the Calendar web app, as well as the Calendar in the Jobs web app.
When there are forms linked to the Contacts in a Company, the forms are now displayed directly on the Company page.
Previously these forms were accessible in an indirect way only, by navigating into the list of contacts, and for each contact, navigating to the forms section.
You can now know straight away if there are forms linked to the Company’s contacts.
A “Forms (Contacts)” link appears on the Company page, and you can open the list of forms linked to contacts. On the web, this appears in the grid boxes next to the Forms box. On the mobile, it appears in the Company Activity screen, next to Forms.
When creating a new Job, it is now possible to use an automatic job numbering scheme.
To turn on this option, simply check the “Use Auto Job Numbering” box in the Jobs General Options menu in your web account.
The new Job name is automatically filled in with a number in the format: YYYY-nnnn
YYYY is the current year.
nnnn is a zero-padded number that is automatically incremented at each new job creation within the account.
Note that you can still edit the Job name and add or remove any text. The automatic counter is simply provided for your convenience in job numbering.
N.B.: the name is first created with the placeholder “[NEW]”. This string gets updated with the latest counter at the next server sync. If you are online, this will happen immediately on a mobile and after you click to validate the job creation in your web account. If offline, the counter gets updated at the next sync. This ensures that the counter is always the latest and does conflict in case of simultaneous and concurrent job creations by different user accounts (no duplicates).
You can now automate the creation of mutiple Purchase Orders to be added to a given Upvise Project easily. Just follow the steps below:
- In the Sales app, create a new Purchase Order
- Set the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_1”. Specify the client, add all product items (quantity and price) you want to the PO.
- Repeat step 1 as many times as needed, just change the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_2”, “PO_TEMPLATE_3”, …
- In the Projects Web app, go to Options in the left pane, tap Custom Fields tab and tap the + icon > Project to create a new project custom field
- Set the Label field to “Create POs” and the type to “Button“
App.alert(“Added 3 Purchase Orders to project!”);
That’s it. To test it :
- go to the Project web app ,
- choose one project
- go to the Info tab
- tap the “Create POs” button.
- It will add all 3 templates Purchase Orders to your project at once!
We have added the following action menus in the Sales web app:
- Mark a Quote as Confirmed, in the list of Open Quotes
- Create an Invoice from a Quote, in the list of Confirmed Quotes.
Click on the three-dots at the beginning of a Quote in the list to open the menu, and select the actions: “Mark as Confirmed” or “Create Invoice”.
You can now add a Add Punch Item in a Floor Plan
Open the Floor Plan on your mobile, tap + and select Punch Item. Position the item then tap to edit the Punch details.
The Punch item appears on the Floor plan as an orange colored icon.
In the Sales app, you can now sort the list of Deals by Creation date, both on the mobile and on the web.