We just released a new version of Upvise 5.1 for Android phones and tablets.
It contains a lot of UI improvements, to make it simpler, cleaner and more efficient
Top Action Bar
- New refresh indicator as a horizontal progress bar below the action bar,
- New gesture: Swipe down to refresh the page (you can also continue to use the Refresh menu item)
Left Side View
- Updated Left Application Pane, which slides on top the current view
- New grip indicator next to the Upvise icon,
Phone Call Log duration auto compute.
- When the Automatic incoming phone call settings is enabled, the call duration is automatically computed for you.
- You can always edit it in the Move Note screen.
New Sort By icon in most List views
In Deals, Quotes, Tasks, Notes, Ideas for quick sorting & filtering options
Simplified Edit Screens
For Tasks, Events, Contacts and Companies with a Show More button at the bottom of the page.
Cleaner Calendar view
- Only horizontal lines are displayed
- Only the days of the current month are visible
Cleaner Contact View Screen
- The job title and company name are now displayed in one line.
- The send SMS feature is now available by pressing the SMS icon next to the phone call icon,
Cleaner Task & Event Screen
The Time field is now of the same line next to the Date field,
You can easily export emails address to the popular MailChimp web service to send and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Go to your Upvise Web Account and click on Contacts apps
- Organize your Upvise Contacts into different list using groups.
- Click on one group on the left pane and click on Send button > Mass Mailing Tool
- Click on Download CSV file. This will download the list of emails for the group to your computer
- Make sure your have created a free MailChimp account
- Log in into MailChimp
- Click on Lists on the top of the page, then Create List Button
- Enter a List name, for Example, Upvise List, and click Save
- click on Import, and select your previously downloaded CSV File
You can now create and send email marketing campaigns using your Upvise Email Address list.
We just added a new simple but convenient features on the Contacts app: Favourites.
- Simply add a contact or company to the predefined group named “Favorites”
- On your phone, a new Favourites link will appear on your Contact home screen
- On your Tablet and on the Web, a new left pane link will appear.
Compared to adding a contact to a custom group, it saves you one previous tap on your phone!
We implemented the following changes on the mobile Android Job app:
- When you edit / create a company, if you select first a company, the contact field is narrowed to the Company users.
- When you create a new Job from a Contact, the Job’s contact, company and address are set automatically from the Contact. Same when you create a job from a Company
- When you edit or change the company / contact field in a Job and if the job address was empty, the job address field is automatically filled with the contact/company address
- If you are an Admin or Manager, in the View Job screen > Activity tab, you can edit the checkin / checkout date by tapping on it
We released a bunch of updates for the Upvise Web Interface today:
Look & Feel:
- New cleaner web interface with a white toolbar background
- New Quick Activity button (blue) on the top left of the screen
Updated Project web interface:
1. New Info tab in View Project screen with mini pie charts for tasks, owner and milestones
2. Tasks tab now displays open tasks grouped by milestone
3. New Completed Tasks tab
4. Forms tab now displays linked forms grouped by Form Template
5. Events tab displays Upcoming and Past Events in separate sections
6. Issues tab displays open and closed issues in separate sections
7. Projects can now be grouped. Use More > Edit Groups to create groups
Updated Calendar Web Interface
- Attendees has been replaced by Contacts field
- New new Event popup screen
- Redesigned Edit Event screen