- You can now export Job Report in PDF from the mobile app directly.
- Products and Services are now in 2 different sections
We added the following features for the Projects app:
- You can now set an address to a project, in Edit Project screen
- New Map View screen on projects web app to visualize on a map the location of all your projects
- New Nearby View screen, in list and map mode on phone and tablets
- Support of project groups on mobile
- New Reports tab on mobile for View project : shows tasks, milestones and phone calls charts
We just released a bunch of new features for the Jobs Application:
- New Report screen shows historical job count, planned and actual duration and job duration by owner. Reports are available on web and on mobile, using the latest Upvise Pro version 5.2 on mobile.
- Custom Field Report: You can also select any custom field and display a custom report for this value. To enable it, simply go to More > Options on the Jobs web interface and select the custom field you want to report on.
- New “No Geo-code” tab and Geo-code context button to easily fix jobs with geo-coding issues.
- New Client section on the web left pane shows contacts and companies related to at least one job.
In a report, the breakdown of expenses is now listed by Type, with a summary of the totals for each expense category.
You can also browse all Expenses by Type.
We have also added some cool charts to display reports on Expenses by Type, by Owner and in the Past 12 months. (requires Upvise 5.1.13 on the Android)