We just released an updated Forms app (for Web and mobile). New features include:
- Simplified & Redesigned UI for the Forms template creation.
- Easily move an existing field or duplicate an entire form template to quickly create and customize it.
- Get the current location with the GPS Location field, then visualize it on Google Maps
- Take a photo and attach it to a Form with the new “Photo Capture” field type. Photo is then synced with your web account
- New Check Box field type to create Yes/no question
- New Multi select combobox lets you define a combo box with multiple choices and let the use check / unchecks multiple values
- New Contact & Company field type, creates a combo box pre-populated with your Upvise Contacts or Companies
- New Time, Duration, Web Link & Phone Number field types, to easily create time sheet forms
- Option to export the current form or checked forms to CSV
- Filter By Owner
If you have an Android phone, the update is automatic. Just make sure you have the latest 4.2.2 Upvise Pro CRM app (you can download it from Google Play).
For iPhone users : the updated Upvise client required to work with the updated Forms app will be available in the next 2 weeks.
In the Contact and Company view screen, you can now see the list of attached Work orders, both on the mobile and in the web interface.
We added the option to download a PDF Packing Slip for a given Quote in the Sales Web Application.
- Go to your Upvise Web Account
- Go to the Sales module
- Click on the Quotes item on the left pane
- Click on any quote
- Click on PDF Export button > Download Packing Slip
We’ve just released a new version of Upvise 4.2.1 (you can get the update from Google Play) which has a redesigned Phone Call Log feature for Android:
1) Support for Outgoing Call log
2) Auto detection of Contact / Companies record based on the phone number
3) Option to create a new contact or select an existing Contact if the phone number logged is not currently in Upvise.
In order to use Upvise Call Log feature:
1) Make sure you sign in to your Upvise account on your phone
2) Go to Contacts app > Phone Calls and check “Log Phone Calls”
3) If not already done, import your native address contact to Upvise, in order to have the phone numbers in Upvise. (go to Contacts App > Import / Export > Import Into Upvise).
Based on your feedback, we updated the Task list section of the Opportunity details page on the web and mobile:
In the Tasks section of an opportunity, we now display not only the tasks direclty linked to the opportunity, but also the tasks of the contacts linked to the opportunity.
- This is useful for example when you have lots of contacts linked to an opportunity.
- This gives an overview of all callback tasks for all contacts for a given opportunity.
We just redesigned and simplified the Sales Web application:
- We removed the Product category list from the left pane
- There is now one simple Products list item on the left pane, with a filter category pop-up button in the toolbar
- The Edit Categories function is now in the More button item of the Products screen
- There is a new Chart list item on the left pane, under the Sales section
- Charts are now displayed in 2 x2 grid layout
- There is a new Sales by Customer pie chart
- We added a new Past Sales section, with the Sales commissions and Past Sales info
- Users with no Past Sales or Commission do not appear any more in the list
We have added an option in the Contacts web app to disable the display of the Mass Mailing tool menu in the Send button menu for Standard users. It is enabled by default. When you uncheck the option, Standard users don’t have access to the Mass mailing functionality, but Admins and Managers still do.