We just updated the Sales application on the Web and on the mobile:
- You can now create a new Quote from a project and see linked Quotes to a Project
- The Quote view screen on the mobile had been enhanced : there is now a Info and a Products tab. The Products tabs lets you manage and add new Product to the Quote
- New Invoice view: in the main screen. Quotes and Invoices are now separated. you can change the Quote to an Invoice and then to a paid Invoice by changing its status field.
- Linked Quotes item from Contacts, Projects or Opportunities are now grouped in 3 sections: Quotes, Invoices & Paid Invoices
We have fixed an issue with task times not displaying in Google Calendar.
Previously when you set a time for a task, the task would display as an all day event. It now displays in Google Calendar at the specified time.
When you edit the location of an event in the Calendar module, you now have 3 choices:
- Edit Address: let you enter the location
- Get from Contact : let you pick a contact address
- Get from Company: let you pick a company address
This is available now on Android (mobile and tablets)
We just added the option of viewing the most recent contacts & companies in the Contacts module.
It is available now for the Web, Android & Windows Phone version and will be available for iPhone shortly.
When sending a PDF quote to a customer, the sender of the email is now set to the user account email and display name from which the quote is sent. Previously it was sent from email@example.com.
The same applies to Upvise attached Files sent by email.
We just enhanced the Projects App (Web and mobile) : you can now set a percent complete on your milestones.
It is available now for the Web Interface and Android. I will be available on iPhone & Windows Phone next week.
We just published a new version of Upvise for Android version 4.6.6:
- Allows you to select an existing photo from the Gallery native app when using Take Picture function (in addition to take a new camera picture)
- Support of multi value Custom Fields (Contacts, Companies, Products & Projects)
- Minor bug fixes
It is available for download on Google Play.