If you’re concerned about forgetting tasks that are not completed on the scheduled day and move into the Overdue list, sticky tasks are the answer to your problem.
A sticky task is a task that stays in your Today list once the due date has expired, instead of going into the Overdue section, and until it is completed.
To set a task as sticky, edit the task and check the ‘Sticky Task’ checkbox.
Once their due date is past, sticky tasks appear highlighted in yellow in the Task and Calendar web apps, and with a yellow left border in Task lists on your mobile.
We added a much requested feature to the Forms app (Web and mobile): support of formula.
- Go to the Forms Web app, click on Templates on the left pane
- Create a new Template or click on one of your existing template.
- Add a new Field of type Formula
For example, if you have 2 fields Width and Height with ID F1 and F2, you can create a third field labelled Surface of type formula. The value for this field is simply F1*F2
Note: you can find the ID of each field in the view Template screen on Forms Web app.
- to round the surface, use Math.floor(F1*F2)
- use conditional statement (F1*F2 < 10) ? 10 : F1*F2
A more complex example:
if (F1>=0 && F1<10) 'Low'
else if (F1>=10 && F1<20) 'Medium'
- Format.duration(minutes) to format a duration
- Format.price(amount), currency to format a price. currency parameter is optional
- [number].toFixed(2) to format a number with 2 decimals.
Another example: a Timesheet Form:
- Start time (type time, ID=F1)
- Break (type=duration, ID=F2)
- Stop time (type=Time, ID=F3)
- Total Work Hours (excluding break) is Type=Formula
The formula is simply Format.duration((F3-F1)/60000-F2)
Date and Time field values are always im milliseconds, Duration field value is in minutes. So to compute the duration in minutes between 2 times or dates, substract the 2 values then divide by 6000 (1 minute = 60 s = 60,000 ms)
If you need help creating more complex formula or Forms, just use our Google Group forum here.
We added new Web Calendar options:
- You can now customize the first day of week : Sunday or Monday
- You can set the start time and end time for the Calendar Day view
These options also apply automatically to the Scheduling view in the Jobs web app as well.
You can now define a Linked record type in a Form Template. The record can be a Contact, Company, Event, Project, Deal, Task, Asset, Job.
If the linked record type is set in a template, when you create a new Form with this template, you will have the possibility to specify the linked item, selected from the item database in Upvise. The linked forms will appear in the Item View.
Examples of use:
- Forms related to a Project: specify a linked record type Project.
- Forms for Human Resources management: specify a linked record type Contact
- Forms related to Customers: specify a linked record type Company
Note that when you create a Form directly from an item, e.g. a Contact, a Project, this item will be automatically attached as the Linked record to the Form.
We have added a Sort by Template icon/menu in forms lists, on the phone and tablet.
You can now easily sort your list of forms by Template. Previously, if you had defined Groups to classify forms, there was no way of filtering lists by template.
We added a new sort option in the Invoices screen of the Sales app on the mobile app:
You can now sort by due date, in addition to date, company or name.