Files can now be renamed, both on the phone and in the web apps.
In the Contacts web app, you can now remove multiple contacts or companies from a group. Click on the Regions / Groups button when viewing the group list, and select Remove from ‘group’.
The task list view by Contact and Company is now organized by due date: Overdue, Today, Tomorrow, This week, Later. This way you can more easily focus on tasks by due date for your clients.
(This view is accessible in the More Views menu in the mobile and tablet version)
Upvise provides integration with the following Google Apps:
Native Import and Export between Upvise and Google Contacts on Android.
View Upvise Calendar in Google Calendar via iCal.
Google Drive integration: https://upvise.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/google-drive-integration-with-upvise/
You can also send emails through Gmail from Upvise Contacts and store received emails using our Dropbox service:
You can now tie a probability % to a stage name. When an opportunity is updated to this stage, the Probability field of the Opportunity gets automatically updated to the stage probability.
- New Global Search function in the side view: enables you to search for a string across all the apps and data items, i.e. contacts, tasks, notes, projects, etc…
- The search in a list of data items is also enhanced to find any part of the data item name, and not only words starting with the search string.
- The side bar displays the number of outstanding Tasks.
- The Callback task list is now displayed in the Tasks app.
- New app icons
You can now attach files stored in Google Drive to your data items in Upvise.
In your web account,
- When you open e.g. a contact or other data item, click the New button, then select Attach File. You will see an option to Select a file in Google Drive.
- Log on to your Google account if it is not already the case or create a Google account if you don’t already have one.
- From here you can either check an document already present in your Google Drive and link it to an Upvise record or you can also upload a new document from your computer.
On your mobile phone, you can view attached files stored in Google Drive.
When you click on a attached file in Upvise, then tap the Open button, it will:
- either open the file with your mobile web browser (this requires an Internet Connection)
- or open it directly with the Google Drive application if it is installed on your Android phone. You can even edit the document in the the Google Drive App,