We are pleased to announce the public release of our UpviseJS framework to any existing Upvise customers and developers.
Read our Getting Started Tutorial, browse the Programming Guides, checkout the samples and start creating your dream business application.
- 10x faster than traditional native and web development
- Multi Platform: Android, iOs, Windows Phone and Web
- Native UI for best performance and Offline support
- Rich Device integration : Map, Chart, GPS, NFC, Camera, PDF, phone calls, SMS,…
For Developers, UpviseJS brings:
- Clean, High Level, well documented API
- Hide Plumbing : sync, authentication, data storage
- Deploy Instantly to devices
- Rich Integrated Cloud IDE : auto-complete, emulator, contextual help, debugger, database viewer
We provide an Android Upvise Widget, as part of the installation of the Upvise app.
It enables you to:
– Quickly add a new item of any type: Contact, Task, Note, Form, etc..
– Goto Today in the Calendar
– Search for an item across all Upvise apps
– Open Upvise on the last used application
When you create a new form, it gets created with the Draft status. A user can then submit the Form, and the status gets changed to submitted.
This can be used e.g. to validate a form, or perform a specific action, like creating a new Form or Contact or Task, etc.., based on the form values submitted.