We just released a new version of Upvise for Android v4.8.2 on Google Play:
View Contacts & Companies who are near a given contact.
This is useful when you want to plan a visit to a contact and take advantage to visit nearby customers or leads.
Simply go to the Activity tab of a contact or company in the Contacts module. If the record has a geo coordinates, you will see a Nearby link. This will display
Mass Mailing from Group in Contacts
you can now send mail to all contacts and companies in a given group from your Android phone. On the contacts module, go to Groups, tap on a group, then tap on the Mass Mailing menu item.
You can uncheck some emails , then start the compose screen of you favorite mailing app.
Enhanced Map View support
Traffic, Satellite and multiple marker colors used on the new Jobs Application (beta).
Option to automatically Display Contact info when you accept an incoming call.
This is useful when one customer calls you and you want to quickly check all his info and activity (notes, call log, quotes,…) during the call
Auto Log received SMS as an attached note to contact
You can configure Upvise to automatically log for you incoming SMS for which there is a matching Upvise Contact. SMS are added as a note to the contact.
Hardware Search Key
Starts the list filtering on the current screen if any or the global search screen if there is no list. It’s a useful shortcut to phones with a dedicated hardware search key
You can configure these options in the redesigned Settings screen in Upvise.
We updated the Assets app which is currently in beta for Android phones and tablets:
- you can now view a group of Assets in a Map, just go to Groups, select a Group and tap on the map View tab at the bottom of the screen
- Lookup Asset by serial number, using the Bar Code scanner feature of app, Tap on Asset Lookup from the Asset home screen, it will ask you to scan a bar code with the phone camera for lookup. You need to fill in the Serial Number field in Edit Asset.
- You can also now import an Assets CSV file from the Web Interface , the format is the same as the Export Asset CSV
We just released a new version of Upvise Pro CRM v4.7.7 in Google Play. Key feature include
- New Download Manager with Offline Cache support for Files app. It is now much fatser and efficient to download Upvise Attached files
- Open directly downloaded files from Upvise. Instead of starting the Web Browser to view files
- Support of Dropbox . Link some files from Dropbox using your web account and open the files directly from your Android phone
- PDF Download & Send By Email for Forms app, with Image and Signature support
- Option to Start a new Form when completing a Task. To enable it, edit a Task and select a Form Template to start at task completion
- Search hardware key starts Upvise Global Search
- Option to Share my Current Location within my company (disabled by default) in Settings
You can now attach files that are stored in your Dropbox account.
In your web account, when you attach a file to a data item e.g. a Contact, Task, Project, etc.., you now have the option to select a file from Dropbox, Google Drive or your local disk drive (stored in Upvise).
The file is accessible on your mobile device in Dropbox, Google Drive or by direct download in the web browser.
With the new Map View section in the Contacts web app, you can see all your contacts positioned on a Google Map. The position is based on the Coordinates field in the Address section of a Contact.
Note that you can fill in the coordinates for your contacts’ addresses on your Android device in the Edit Address section of each Contact, or with the batch Geocoding functionality included with an Upvise Enterprise license.
We updated the Call Log feature on Android.
- When you enable Auto Log Calls on in the Upvise Settings on Android, Upvise gives you the option to log any outgoing or incoming calls once your completed the call. It finds the contact or company based on the phone number dialed or received.
- You can now have the option to directly create a Task, Project or Opportunity from this screen.
- If you create an Opportunity or a Project and you also logged the call by entering some notes, it will link the call log note to the newly created Opportunity or Project, saving you a few precious taps.