We added rich text editing feature for notes on the web interface.
We just redesigned the Filter By Owner feature on tablets and phones.
- Now Administrators and Managers have a new function By Owner, (on the left pane for Tablet and on the home screen on phones) which gives a global owner filter for Leads, quotes and Opportunities.
- It means that you can then use the all other filtering options found in More Views popup button.
We just released a first beta version of Asset Module for Web & Android.
You can install it from More > Add New Application from the top black bar.
It includes the following features:
- Bar code integration for Asset on Android (Serial number field)
- Multiple hierarchical Locations
- Assign Asset to multiple groups
- Create Task & Attach picture for Asset
- Support of Custom Fields for Assets
- New Asset Field in Combo box for Custom Forms
- View Nearest Assets on Maps (require to fill in the geo coordinates for the assets)
- Purchase Price / Date / Depreciation Years
- Computation of Book Value, Depreciation Value in View Asset
We updated the UI of the Project mobile app.
The view Project screen has now 2 tabs, Info and Activity and a new (+) button let you add a new activity directly
You can now attach multiple files at the same time to an Upvise record with Google Drive, in the Upvise Web Interface.
This is useful when you need to attach a lot of files to the same record.
We just added some new User Management Rights features:
- Administrator & Managers can now set Read-Only access rights to a folder for any Standard User in the Notebooks & Files app
- Standard Users will see all records in the folder but will not be able to edit or delete the record.
- It applies both for the Android / Windows Phone and Web based interface. iPhone version will come next week.
To manage Read Only Access right for Standard Users :
- Go to the Notes or Files web application
- Click on More Button > Edit folders,
- Add the Users you want to the Viewers field and click Save
Sharing of Contacts/ Companies & Ideas :
By default, Contacts, Companies & Ideas are only visible to the owner(s) or the record. You can override this behavior and allow to share data items with read0nly rights to Standard Users:
- Go to the Contacts or Ideas web application
- Click on More popup button > Options
- Check : Data shared by all users then Save
Here is a short recap on User Rights management in Upvise.
- have access to the applications and data items assigned to them by Administrators
- have rights to create new records
- have rights to edit / delete the records they own
- have read only view of records they don’t own but it shared to them by Managers
- Full access right to all records (View, New, Edit, Delete)
- Can Import / Export records as CSV
- Have all Manager rights plus:
- Create new User, change User Types
- Define which application users can use
- Access to Activity Log, Backup / Restore / Notifications / Purchase Licenses from the Settings menu
We just released a new version of Upvise for Android version 4.7.3, available for download on Google Play
Key feature includes:
- New Icons & Redesigned Toolbar
- New context menu for long Press on Task List for quick snooze
- Settings menu relocated to Side View
- New Location Settings: GPS or Cellular
- Create new Contact/ Company when editing a Task/Opportunity/Quote
- Auto-fill Contact when selecting a company in Edit Task
- Bug fixes
This new version is coming to new Blackberry phones Z10 & Playbook, Windows Phones & iPhone next week.