We released a bunch of nice additions in the Contacts and Sales modules, on the Web and on the mobile:
- Add products to any contact or company. To do it, go to a contact or company, click Edit and add products
- Add directly products to an opportunity. Simply Edit the opportunity and add products. Previously you had to create a quote linked to the opportunity and add products to it.
- One click opportunity creation from any contact or company view page in just one click. The products linked to the contact/company are associated with the new opportunity and the estimated amount for the opportunity is computed automatically based on the product catalog price.
We have released a Calendar application, to manage your events, appointments, and sync them between your phone and web account.
- Events are shared between all the users in your company, so you can easily check for time conflicts when setting appointments.
- Your tasks, milestones, project issues, sales opportunities and work order due dates are displayed along with events in the Calendar view.
- Events can be linked to your existing Upvise Contacts or Companies.
Export to iCal and Google Calendar integration: see your events, tasks, etc.. in Google Calendar by adding the URL address of the Upvise iCal feed. Click on the iCal Export link in your Upvise Calendar web application for more information.
To add the Upvise Calendar application:
- Go to to your Upvise Web Account here: http://www.upvise.com/uws
- Click on the home top left blue button and then click on Add More App
- Add the Calendar app to your list of apps.
We just released a set of new features for Google users:
1. You can now use Google Voice to make phone calls directly from the Upvise Contacts Web Interface. Just use Google Chrome with the Google Voice extension. Then go to Upvise Contacts on your computer, in More Tools button > Options, select “Google Voice” in the phone Program combo box. To make a phone call, just click on a phone number and that’s it. (Google Voice is only available for US users only at the moment)
2. You can also use Gmail as your email program to compose email from Upvise (even if it is not your default system Email client). It is specially useful if you have multiple Gmail and google Apps account for example. Just go to More Tools button > Options, select “Gmail” in the Email Program combo box
3. Finally we also added an option to automatically attach the email you sent from Upvise to your contact as a note.It simply adds your Upvise Dropbox email as a blind carbon copy (bcc) when sending an email from Upvise. To enable this feature, go to More Tools button > Options, and check the “Bcc my Upvise Dropbox”.