We just released a new version of Upvise version 4.6.4 for iPhone & iPad on the App Store:
- Updated UI with cleaner look & icons
- Updated Forms Application with new field types and improved performance
- Nearest Comtacts with Map View in Contacts app
- Bug fixes
In the Edit task template screen, you can now specify a default owner for the task.
We just released a new version of Upvise for Android version 4.6.5 on Google Play with the following features:
- Choose Existing Picture: when you tap on Take Picture in Upvise, there is now a popup list with to option to Take a Picture with the Camera or Choose Existing picture. If you select the last option, you can select a photo from the native Gallery application or also Dropbox if it is installed (or any other installed application which support the Image picker feature)
- Support of Enhanced Custom fields, such as multi value combo box or location
- When Editing an Address, if you tap Coordinates field, you have the option to manually edit the latitude & longitude
- Section headers in lists are now smaller on tablet : it allows to display more list items on the screen (useful for the Calendar List View)
- Minor bug fixes related to number lookup during auto log and Task widget display
There is a new option to send emails to multiple recipients from the Upvise app in the Contacts module:
- Go to Contacts module in Upvise on your phone/tablet
- Tap on More Views > Mass Mailing
- Check the Contacts and Companies you want
- Tap Send Email
It will start the compose screen of your default email client app with the recipients you selected.
We updated the Custom Fields features:
- Custom fields Management has been consolidated in Settings (top right of the screen) > Custom Fields. From here you can create, edit & delete custom fields for all tables.
- We added new field types: product, user, location, time, duration and multi select combo box.
- Date field has now 2 possible default values: Today & Empty
- Location field has also 2 possible default values : Current Location & Empty
- To take advantage of the new custom fields, you need to install the latest Upvise Pro 4.6.5 available on Google Play for Android
- For iPhone & Window Phone users, the new Upvise client will be available within a week (the time required for approval)
You can now select and delete multiple products at a time, from the product list in the Upvise Sales web app.
We just released a new version of Upvise for Android version 4.6.4 on Google Play. It contains the following new features:
- Enhanced Task Widget :now displays the priority, time, task list and if the task is recurrent
- Updated Task List view : add small recurring icon is displayed left to the task list to indicate a recurring task
- New Range filter in Nearby Contacts screen : a new Range menu item allows to select the range for nearby contacts : 5,10, 25,50 or 100 km (or miles)
- The Day of the Week is now displayed in the header in the Calendar List view
- New Settings to enable “Bcc my Upvise Dropbox Email” when sending email from Upvise on your phone.
- Bug fixes