You can now automate the creation of mutiple Purchase Orders to be added to a given Upvise Project easily. Just follow the steps below:
- In the Sales app, create a new Purchase Order
- Set the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_1”. Specify the client, add all product items (quantity and price) you want to the PO.
- Repeat step 1 as many times as needed, just change the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_2”, “PO_TEMPLATE_3”, …
- In the Projects Web app, go to Options in the left pane, tap Custom Fields tab and tap the + icon > Project to create a new project custom field
- Set the Label field to “Create POs” and the type to “Button“
App.alert(“Added 3 Purchase Orders to project!”);
That’s it. To test it :
- go to the Project web app ,
- choose one project
- go to the Info tab
- tap the “Create POs” button.
- It will add all 3 templates Purchase Orders to your project at once!