You can now automate the creation of mutiple Purchase Orders to be added to a given Upvise Project easily. Just follow the steps below:
- In the Sales app, create a new Purchase Order
- Set the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_1”. Specify the client, add all product items (quantity and price) you want to the PO.
- Repeat step 1 as many times as needed, just change the PO number to “PO_TEMPLATE_2”, “PO_TEMPLATE_3”, …
- In the Projects Web app, go to Options in the left pane, tap Custom Fields tab and tap the + icon > Project to create a new project custom field
- Set the Label field to “Create POs” and the type to “Button“
App.alert(“Added 3 Purchase Orders to project!”);
That’s it. To test it :
- go to the Project web app ,
- choose one project
- go to the Info tab
- tap the “Create POs” button.
- It will add all 3 templates Purchase Orders to your project at once!
We added new features to improve the usability of dependent / child equipment linked to a main equipment:
You can restrict the main equipment list to one of more groups. Go to the Equipment web app and tap Options on the left pane. Then select one or more groups. It means it is easier when you edit a dependent equipment to change its parent equipment : fewer items will appear on the combo box.
Easily add a dependent equipment from a main equipment view screen on the web : tap plus button on the toolbar, then Sub Equipment. You can then select a group and a dependent equipment in the combo box.
You can no attach photo, files or scanned document to a Job product in the Upvise Jobs mobile app.
This is useful to track expenses receipts added as a product in a job.
How to use it:
- on mobile, find a job and open it
- Tap + icon > New Product
- select a product category
- in the “add product” screen, tap “Add Photo”
You have now the option to hide individual price for product and service line items in a quote or invoice.
- On the Sales Web app
- Find a quote or invoice then tap the edit button
- In the Price tab, check : Hide Pdf Item Price
- Tap Done icon
The exported Quote or Invoice PDF will not display the individual line item prices but still display subtotal, vat and total.
This option is on a per quote / invoice basis
We now support different labour rates for weekdays and weekends.
To enable it :
- Go to Jobs web app
- Under Options from the left pane, click on Staff tab
- Click one one staff and set both a weekday rate and weekend rate
- Make sure you check “Automatically add labour and mileage Cost” in the Job Completion tab
- Weekend means Saturday and Sunday
- To test this new feature, you can manually change the date of your smartphone in your phone’s Settings and start / finish a test job. You should see the weekend rate appear for labour in the Job products and services.
You can now upload floor plans to a Maintenance Site and position the asset location on the plan to be used during inspections.
Step 1: Upload floor plan for a Site
- Click on one site
- Click on + > Add Floor plan from PDF
- The floor plan will appear in Floor Plans
Note: You are not limited to PDF Floor Plan, you can also use any photo:
- On Site view screen, click on Attach Photo, upload File
- Click on Photos, then click on the photo
- Click on Info and check This is a floor plan
- The photo plan will now appear under Floor Plans
Step 2: Position the site’s Assets on the floor plan
On the mobile app:
- go to Sites > Assets, and for each asset for this site
- Edit the Asset
- Under the Address section, select the correct floor plan
- A new Plan tab will appear in the screen, long press the marker to position the asset on the plan
Step 3: Set a custom color for different asset groups on floor plans.
On the web interface
1. Click on Assets on the left pane
2. Click on an Asset group, then click Edit
3. Select the color you want for this asset group.
When doing an inspection on mobile, there is a new Floor Plans list item which enables you to view all assets to inspection on the floor plan and click on it
to perform the inspection form.
You can now record partial payments when an invoice is paid.
On web or on mobile:
- Start the Sales app
- Select an invoice
- Tap “Mark as Paid” button
- By default the paid amount is set to the balance due.
- In case of partial payment, update this amount to reflect the received amount
- You can also change the paid date if needed
- You can also link this payment to an Account. You can configure accounts in Web Sales App > Options > Accounts tab > New.
If the payment is a partial payment, you can repeat this operation multiple times.
On the main invoice screen, you will see the status updated: Paid or Partially Paid and the balance due.
in the Notes section of the invoice, you can see the history of partial payments, including amount, paid date and account