We have added Voice Input support for Input boxes for Upvise web apps in Chrome.
Go to your Upvise Web Account at http:/www.upvise.com.uws
1) Go to the Contacts app
2) Click on More popup button > Options
3) Check the “Voice Input” checkbox, then Save
When you edit a field , e.g. in Edit Contact or Edit Company screen, you can click on the small gray microphone icon to enable voice input.
We just released a cleaner User Interface on the Upvise Web Account:
- New toolbar, with no background and much nicer buttons and push buttons.
- Regrouped multiple buttons into button popups in all major web apps
- New Back button, replacing the back link, easier to click
- The main button action is now in blue
We just enhanced the Web Search in the Sales module:
you can now search for custom field values in opportunity, lead, quote or products in the web interface
- Define Custom fields for your Opportunity, Quote, Lead or Product: tap on More button in the Toolbar > Custom Fields
- Edit an opportunity, quote, or product and enter some custom field values
- You can now search for all records matching your custom field values from the unified, instant search field on the top of the screen