You can now add a meeting event in the Upvise Calendar directly from a Contact or Company:
– from your web account, click on the Schedule a meeting button in the contact/company view mode.
– from your phone, select Schedule a meeting in the Activity section of the contact/company view mode
From the Contact or Customer view, you can also see the list of appointments/events for this entry.
We just released a completely redesigned version of Upvise v3.7, optimized for Android Honeycomb tablets, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 & Motorolla Xoom.
Just search for Upvise Pro in the Android Market and install it on your tablet directly.
- Left pane to quickly access your data
- Integrated action buttons on the top Action Bar for common tasks, such as New, Edit, Next/Previous…
- Search box at the top of the screen
- Smart layout when changing from landscape to portrait mode
- and much more…
Your Upvise Project start and end dates are now displayed in the Upvise Calendar, both in your web account and on your phone.
There is also a new iCal feed for Project dates.
In the Settings of your Upvise web account, you can now see a log of all items created/updated/deleted in your Upvise applications, by who and when, in the last 30 days.