- We upgraded our geocoding service to transform an address into geo coordinates;
- We now use Microsoft Bing service, which is very fast and accurate.
How to use it:
- On your Web Interface, edit a Contact or Company record
- Click on the Geocode link right in the address section
Geocoding your records is important to use the Nearby features in Upvise and to view records on a Map on the web or on your device.
If you are interested in Batch Geocoding all your addresses, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We just released on Microsoft App Store a new version of Upvise for Windows Phone 7.1 and 8.
New feature includes:
- Updated UI
- Map View
- Support of new Jobs & Assets app
- Automatic reverse geocoding of Address
- Share Location option (not enabled to default)
In the Sales app, create one Product which corresponds to your subscription item.
Then create a first Invoice with the product and any linked items (company, contact, etc…). Use the Product Description/Note field within the Invoice Product list to enter the Billing Period.
Note that there is also a note field for the Product in the Products section, which is copied over to the Invoice when you first add the product, but you can then edit the field in the Invoice independantly.
For the next period, simply Duplicate the first invoice (function available in the web app only), change the invoice number and product description to the new billing period.
Invoices can be exported as PDF, both from your web account and from your phone.
We added a new feature in the Sales app:
- The quote margin % (expressed as a percentage of the sale price) is now displayed in the View Quote / Invoice screen, below the total amount.
- In order to use this new feature, you need to enter the purchase price for each product in the Products catalog.
On Android, when you tap on a product line in a quote, the margin for the individual product is also displayed,
Note: it is available for Web, Android & Windows Phone version, and will come to iOs next week.
We added a great new feature: you can now create a new Form from any record in Upvise.
- In the view Contact, Company, Project, Event or Opportunity, just tap on the + button in the toolbar, there is a new Form item
- Tap on it, then select the form template you want
In the Activity Tab or section, you can see all linked forms for the record.
This new feature is available now in Upvise for Android and will be published next week for iOs and Windows Phone.
Make sure you have the latest version of Upvise Pro CRM for Android in Google Play.
First, prepare you phone callback list either with the web interface on your computer or on your phone.
On your phone/tablet,
- Go to Tasks app
- Tap on Callback List
- Tap on the + toolbar button, select a contact and set the date and time.
When you are ready to make your phone calls,
- Go to the Task app and tap on Callback List
- Tap on the first call back task
- Your contact name is displayed on top of the screen. Tapping on it will give you all the contact info and activity stream
- In the Call section, the phone numbers and emails of your contact are displayed. Just tap on one of them to initiate the call
- When the call ends, you return automatically to the Upvise previous screen
- Tap on the Mark Complete button, it popups a Log Call screen
- You can log the call, by tapping some text or speak using the Android speech to text function (microphone icon)
- Tap the done icon, and you see automatically the next callback
To return automatically to the last Upvise Callback screen when the call ends, make sure that in the Upvise Settings, the “ON CALL END” setting is set to None.
We have an updated Jobs app on the Android phone + tablet.
Recurring jobs are now supported.
- Redesigned Home screen, more similar to tasks, focused on jobs to be performed today , tomorrow.
- due time + duration is now clearly indicated in the list view,
- In the This Week, Later or Overdue screen, jobs are grouped by day with a header to clearly show what’s due at which time
- New Filter by Owner in More View menu item for Managers
- Jobs appear in the Calendar
- Custom Fields are now supported on Jobs. on your web account, go to Settings > Custom Fields and create some custom fields for Jobs first
- You can create a new opportunity from the Job Activity tab: it is linked to the Job company or contact
- You can create a new quote from the Job Activity tab: it is linked to the Job company or contact
You can also easily created a full contact while creating a new job:
- Create a new job, then tap on Contact + : if you do not find a matching existing contact, you can tap on the + button on the top right of the screen,
- From here you can fully edit a contact with name, phone number and address,
- then go back to continue your continue to edit your new job.
You need Upvise Pro 4.8.7 from Google Play.