We now support different labour rates for weekdays and weekends.
To enable it :
- Go to Jobs web app
- Under Options from the left pane, click on Staff tab
- Click one one staff and set both a weekday rate and weekend rate
- Make sure you check “Automatically add labour and mileage Cost” in the Job Completion tab
- Weekend means Saturday and Sunday
- To test this new feature, you can manually change the date of your smartphone in your phone’s Settings and start / finish a test job. You should see the weekend rate appear for labour in the Job products and services.
You can now upload floor plans to a Maintenance Site and position the asset location on the plan to be used during inspections.
Step 1: Upload floor plan for a Site
- Click on one site
- Click on + > Add Floor plan from PDF
- The floor plan will appear in Floor Plans
Note: You are not limited to PDF Floor Plan, you can also use any photo:
- On Site view screen, click on Attach Photo, upload File
- Click on Photos, then click on the photo
- Click on Info and check This is a floor plan
- The photo plan will now appear under Floor Plans
Step 2: Position the site’s Assets on the floor plan
On the mobile app:
- go to Sites > Assets, and for each asset for this site
- Edit the Asset
- Under the Address section, select the correct floor plan
- A new Plan tab will appear in the screen, long press the marker to position the asset on the plan
Step 3: Set a custom color for different asset groups on floor plans.
On the web interface
1. Click on Assets on the left pane
2. Click on an Asset group, then click Edit
3. Select the color you want for this asset group.
When doing an inspection on mobile, there is a new Floor Plans list item which enables you to view all assets to inspection on the floor plan and click on it
to perform the inspection form.
Equipment can be flagged with Custom flags or tag names. We have now added the possibility to customize the color of a Custom Flag.
In the Equipment View screen, the custom Flag will be displayed with this color as a background. In the web Dashboard and in equipment lists, the Equipment will be highlighted with the color of the custom flag if any.
To customize the Color of a Flag, goto the Options menu of the Equipment app, Custom Flags tab. Edit the flag to change the color.
A Custom View is a list of items filtered by certain values of the item fields or custom fields.
Examples of custom views:
– List of companies where City is ‘Berlin’
– List of contacts where Job title is ‘Manager’
– List of contacts where ‘Interested’ is Yes with ‘Interested’ defined as a Contact Custom Field of type checkbox.
To create a custom view in the Contacts web app, goto the Options menu / Custom Views tab:
- Click on + and choose Contact or Company
- Enter a name for the Custom View
- Select the Columns that you wish to display in the Custom View.
- Add one or more Filters. A filter is a search criteria defined by a contact/company field or custom field, an operator (is, is not, contains, lower than, greater than,..) and the search value.
Custom Views are accessible from the main Contacts or Companies list on the web at the top of the screen. Click on the count number of each Custom View to display the full list of items. The list can be exported as a CSV.
You can now record partial payments when an invoice is paid.
On web or on mobile:
- Start the Sales app
- Select an invoice
- Tap “Mark as Paid” button
- By default the paid amount is set to the balance due.
- In case of partial payment, update this amount to reflect the received amount
- You can also change the paid date if needed
- You can also link this payment to an Account. You can configure accounts in Web Sales App > Options > Accounts tab > New.
If the payment is a partial payment, you can repeat this operation multiple times.
On the main invoice screen, you will see the status updated: Paid or Partially Paid and the balance due.
in the Notes section of the invoice, you can see the history of partial payments, including amount, paid date and account
A Packing Slip is a document included with the shipment of goods and services, to inform your customer on the items and quantity included in the shipment.
N.B.: to start using packing slips, goto the Sales web app > Options item in the left pane / Display tab, and check the box next to Packing Slips.
To create a Packing Slip from an Invoice:
- open the Invoice
- on mobile, tap on the Create Packing Slip button
- or on the web click on the three-dot menu and select Create Packing Slip
The Client info and list of Products is copied from the Invoice to the new Packing Slip. The Packing Slip number is new and different from the Invoice number.
Set the Shipped Quantities in your delivery for each Product.
Use Forms.emailPdf to send a Form PDF by email when a Form is submitted. You can specify your own subject and body for the email.
View Script Sample
More on Upvise Forms Scripting