First, prepare you phone callback list either with the web interface on your computer or on your phone.
On your phone/tablet,
- Go to Tasks app
- Tap on Callback List
- Tap on the + toolbar button, select a contact and set the date and time.
When you are ready to make your phone calls,
- Go to the Task app and tap on Callback List
- Tap on the first call back task
- Your contact name is displayed on top of the screen. Tapping on it will give you all the contact info and activity stream
- In the Call section, the phone numbers and emails of your contact are displayed. Just tap on one of them to initiate the call
- When the call ends, you return automatically to the Upvise previous screen
- Tap on the Mark Complete button, it popups a Log Call screen
- You can log the call, by tapping some text or speak using the Android speech to text function (microphone icon)
- Tap the done icon, and you see automatically the next callback
To return automatically to the last Upvise Callback screen when the call ends, make sure that in the Upvise Settings, the “ON CALL END” setting is set to None.