We have an updated Jobs app on the Android phone + tablet.
Recurring jobs are now supported.
- Redesigned Home screen, more similar to tasks, focused on jobs to be performed today , tomorrow.
- due time + duration is now clearly indicated in the list view,
- In the This Week, Later or Overdue screen, jobs are grouped by day with a header to clearly show what’s due at which time
- New Filter by Owner in More View menu item for Managers
- Jobs appear in the Calendar
- Custom Fields are now supported on Jobs. on your web account, go to Settings > Custom Fields and create some custom fields for Jobs first
- You can create a new opportunity from the Job Activity tab: it is linked to the Job company or contact
- You can create a new quote from the Job Activity tab: it is linked to the Job company or contact
You can also easily created a full contact while creating a new job:
- Create a new job, then tap on Contact + : if you do not find a matching existing contact, you can tap on the + button on the top right of the screen,
- From here you can fully edit a contact with name, phone number and address,
- then go back to continue your continue to edit your new job.
You need Upvise Pro 4.8.7 from Google Play.