New Sales dashboard module on the Web.
- In the Deals, Quotes or Invoices, there is a new default Dashboard tab.
- For Deals, it displays a view of the pipeline for the coming 12 months, along with a pie chart showing the deals per staff and per top clients. You can also filter the dashboard for a given user using the top right combo box on the toolbar.
- For each pipeline stage tab, a monthly chart is displayed for this stage on top of the list of deals.
- You can show / hide the monthly chart from the More menu item in the toolbar.
- Dashboard for Quotes and invoices display similar charts.
- Overdue deals are now indicated with a red left strip in the list view
Note : if you want to display the list view of deals or invoices instead of the dashboard by default, you can set it in the Sales module options. Go to More menu item > Options > Dashboard.
New Context Menu & Right click menu popup in Deal List view.
- There is a new context menu when right clicking on a deal in a list to quickly change the deal amount, snooze the closing date and move the deal to a new stage. You can also add a note.
- There is a similar context menu for Quotes and Invoices as well.
We just updated the Sales application on the Web and on the mobile:
- You can now create a new Quote from a project and see linked Quotes to a Project
- The Quote view screen on the mobile had been enhanced : there is now a Info and a Products tab. The Products tabs lets you manage and add new Product to the Quote
- New Invoice view: in the main screen. Quotes and Invoices are now separated. you can change the Quote to an Invoice and then to a paid Invoice by changing its status field.
- Linked Quotes item from Contacts, Projects or Opportunities are now grouped in 3 sections: Quotes, Invoices & Paid Invoices
We just added the option of viewing the most recent contacts & companies in the Contacts module.
It is available now for the Web, Android & Windows Phone version and will be available for iPhone shortly.
We just enhanced the Projects App (Web and mobile) : you can now set a percent complete on your milestones.
It is available now for the Web Interface and Android. I will be available on iPhone & Windows Phone next week.
We added a new feature in the Projects app both on the web and on the mobile: you can now group projects by Percentage Complete.
On the Web:
- go to your Upvise Web Account, and click on Projects app
- click on Group By toolbar button > Percent Complete
On the mobile
- start Upvise, and go to the Projects app
- tap on More Views menu item, Percent Complete item
We just improved the AJAX web interface for the user account in Upvise:
- the application links are now easily accessible from the top left of the page. You can switch quickly between any of them.
- we have a new dashboard with nice grid layout and icons and descriptions for each application
- may be the major but subtle enhancement is the relocation of the search box from the right of the page to the top left, but below the application list. It is much more visible and accessible and let you search in the current application.
- the login page is now secure with HTTPS
- Finally, the blue navigation toolbar is now bigger
New Upvise user account dashboard
New application links and search box