We just released a new version of the Forms app for Android:
- we added a View Form screen from the list view, with next previous buttons to quickly browse all forms in the list
- The Export PDF item in now in the menu
- There is a new Duplicate function in the menu to duplicate the current form.
We added the following new features to the Contacts app on mobile:
- View all Contacts on a Map : in the Contacts app, tap on Contacts, then Map view in the menu
- View all Companies on a Map : in the Contacts app, tap on Companies, then Map view in the menu
- When you view a contact or companies nearby records on the map, the current record has a gray marker, and nearby contacts are in red, nearby companies in blue.
We just updated the Sales application on the Web and on the mobile:
- You can now create a new Quote from a project and see linked Quotes to a Project
- The Quote view screen on the mobile had been enhanced : there is now a Info and a Products tab. The Products tabs lets you manage and add new Product to the Quote
- New Invoice view: in the main screen. Quotes and Invoices are now separated. you can change the Quote to an Invoice and then to a paid Invoice by changing its status field.
- Linked Quotes item from Contacts, Projects or Opportunities are now grouped in 3 sections: Quotes, Invoices & Paid Invoices
When you edit the location of an event in the Calendar module, you now have 3 choices:
- Edit Address: let you enter the location
- Get from Contact : let you pick a contact address
- Get from Company: let you pick a company address
This is available now on Android (mobile and tablets)
We just added the option of viewing the most recent contacts & companies in the Contacts module.
It is available now for the Web, Android & Windows Phone version and will be available for iPhone shortly.
We just enhanced the Projects App (Web and mobile) : you can now set a percent complete on your milestones.
It is available now for the Web Interface and Android. I will be available on iPhone & Windows Phone next week.
We just published a new version of Upvise for Android version 4.6.6:
- Allows you to select an existing photo from the Gallery native app when using Take Picture function (in addition to take a new camera picture)
- Support of multi value Custom Fields (Contacts, Companies, Products & Projects)
- Minor bug fixes
It is available for download on Google Play.