You can now upload floor plans to a Maintenance Site and position the asset location on the plan to be used during inspections.
Step 1: Upload floor plan for a Site
- Click on one site
- Click on + > Add Floor plan from PDF
- The floor plan will appear in Floor Plans
Note: You are not limited to PDF Floor Plan, you can also use any photo:
- On Site view screen, click on Attach Photo, upload File
- Click on Photos, then click on the photo
- Click on Info and check This is a floor plan
- The photo plan will now appear under Floor Plans
Step 2: Position the site’s Assets on the floor plan
On the mobile app:
- go to Sites > Assets, and for each asset for this site
- Edit the Asset
- Under the Address section, select the correct floor plan
- A new Plan tab will appear in the screen, long press the marker to position the asset on the plan
Step 3: Set a custom color for different asset groups on floor plans.
On the web interface
1. Click on Assets on the left pane
2. Click on an Asset group, then click Edit
3. Select the color you want for this asset group.
When doing an inspection on mobile, there is a new Floor Plans list item which enables you to view all assets to inspection on the floor plan and click on it
to perform the inspection form.