There is a new Upvise Android app available in Google Play Store.
We are simplifying the branding of our 2 existing Android apps: Upvise Pro CRM and Upvise Projects, which are being replaced by one Android app simply called Upvise.
As this is not an update to the existing Upvise Pro CRM or Upvise Projects apps, you will need to install the new app (Upvise) and uninstall the previous one (Upvise Pro CRM)
If you wish to install the new app right now:
1. Open Google Play Store on your phone, and search for Upvise and install it (warning: make sure you select Upvise, not Upvise Pro CRM)
2. Open the Upvise app and sign in with your Upvise email / password account
3. Uninstall the Upvise Pro CRM app from your phone (go to Android Settings > Apps > Upvise Pro CRM and tap on Uninstall)
N.B. : When you start the new Upvise app, you will need to sign in with your Upvise email / password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here: Reset password
If your phone is configured to download automatic updates of your apps or if you update Upvise Pro CRM manually, this is what you will see in the coming days:
1. When you start Upvise on your phone, a message will prompt you to install the new Upvise app from Google Play Store.
2. Click INSTALL, this will redirect you to the Play Store to Install the new Upvise app
3. On your phone,start the new Upvise app and sign with your email/password
4. That’s it, you’re done.
5. You can then safely uninstall the previous Upvise app, which will have been renamed Upvise OLD (go to Android Settings > Apps > Upvise OLD & tap Uninstall)
1. Will I lose any data if I uninstall Upvise Pro CRM or Upvise Projects?
No, because all your data resides in the Upvise cloud, no data will be lost. Once you reinstall the new Upvise app and sign in with your email/password, all your data will be synced locally with your phone.
2. Will the new Upvise app offer the same apps as Upvise Pro CRM and Upvise Projects?
Yes, all your existing apps will be available
3. What’s new in the new Upvise app?
We support the new Android version 6 to be released in September 2015.
4. What if I do not want to upgrade?
– If your phone is configured to receive automatic updates, the Upvise Pro CRM app will be replaced by the Upvise OLD app in the next scheduled update, and you will be prompted to install the new Upvise app.
– If you do not have automatic updates configured, you can keep Upvise Pro CRM on your phone. However the next time you wish to update manually, Upvise Pro CRM will be replaced by the Upvise OLD app, and you will be prompted to install the new Upvise app.
– We recommend that you upgrade to the new Upvise app, in order to get the latest functionalities available.