We added some nice features to the Notes Web App:
- You can now indent or outdent with multiple levels text when editing a note. It also works well with bullet points.
- You can also a piece of text and format it as a title using the T button icon. Click again on the same button will undo the last action
- Most common formatting action have keyboard shortcuts and they are indicated in the tooltip when you leave your mouse over the formatting action icon: Ctrl+B for bold, Ctrl+I for italic, Ctrl+U for Underline, Ctrl+] for indent and Ctrl+[ for outdent
- You can highlight with yellow background the text selection
There is a new Export action button in the Note view screen, which lets you:
- share the note via a private link
- Send or Download the note in PDF format