It is now possible to create recurring calendar events. The frequency scheme is configured in the Calendar app in your web account:
Create Recurring Events
To create a recurring event,
- Create a New Event in the Calendar web app, fill in an Event name then click on Edit. Fill in the details: start and end date and time, linked items, etc..
- Click on the Make Recurring button in the toolbar.
- Select a Frequency and specify an end date. Then click Create.
This will create all the event occurrences until the end date and they will appear in the Calendar schedule.
Updating one event occurrence
To update an event occurrence, edit the event in the Calendar app and change its values. This will not affect other occurrences in the same series.
Updating all upcoming event occurrences
If you want to update a field value for all upcoming events, e.g. to change the attendees, time, location, etc..
- Edit the first upcoming event in the series, then click Delete Upcoming. This will delete all upcoming events in the same series, except for the current event occurrence.
- Change all the values you need to for the current event
- Then click on Make Recurring again and reset the new event frequency and end date.