New Sales dashboard module on the Web.
- In the Deals, Quotes or Invoices, there is a new default Dashboard tab.
- For Deals, it displays a view of the pipeline for the coming 12 months, along with a pie chart showing the deals per staff and per top clients. You can also filter the dashboard for a given user using the top right combo box on the toolbar.
- For each pipeline stage tab, a monthly chart is displayed for this stage on top of the list of deals.
- You can show / hide the monthly chart from the More menu item in the toolbar.
- Dashboard for Quotes and invoices display similar charts.
- Overdue deals are now indicated with a red left strip in the list view
Note : if you want to display the list view of deals or invoices instead of the dashboard by default, you can set it in the Sales module options. Go to More menu item > Options > Dashboard.
New Context Menu & Right click menu popup in Deal List view.
- There is a new context menu when right clicking on a deal in a list to quickly change the deal amount, snooze the closing date and move the deal to a new stage. You can also add a note.
- There is a similar context menu for Quotes and Invoices as well.