Real estate agents can use a combination of Upvise modules to manage their business:
- Contacts: To Manage clients. Buyers and Sellers can be classified in separate groups. Phone call management function automatically logs calls to clients
- Assets: To manage Properties: including location on a map. You can attach pictures of property – taken on site.
- Forms can be created for each Property and you can define templates with custom fields to capture data off or on site about a Property.
- Calendar: To schedule meetings with clients, visits to properties with Buyers.
- Tasks: manage all the things you need to do related to your business, including callbacks to buyers.
- Notebooks: To store call logs and notes about property visits, i.e. when you can create a Meeting note from an event in the Calendar.
All the data captured for a client is conveniently grouped under the contact entry, and gives you access to a complete history of the activity related to each client (assets, visits, notes, tasks,…).
If several agents are working together in a group, data can easily be shared amongst co-workers.