We added the following new features on the Jobs Web and Mobile app:
- You can now assign a Job to multiple users.
- When you pause and restart a job, the total actual job duration is now corrected computed
- On the Mobile, in the Calendar app, you can now create a new Job from the + popup button
- On the Web Interface: the job description is now visible next to the address in the list view and in the calendar view.
- Redesigned Options screen (in More button > Options):
- Option to hide the products and services price for standard users on the mobile.
- Customize the default Job duration
- Option to allow mobile users to Reject an assigned Job (Reject button will appear below Check-in button on mobile)
- Simple Job Status (remove the Check-in state on mobile)
- Options to show/hide default fields in the Checkout screen: note, photo, signature