We added 2 new statuses for Invoices:
Sent To Client
- a flag indicating if an invoice has been sent to the client or not.
- When an PDF invoice is sent by email from the mobile app or web app, the flag Sent to Client is automatically set.
- If you download, print and send manually the invoice, you can edit the invoice and set this flag.
- By default, the due date is set to 1 month after the invoice creation date.
- You can change this default settings on the web in More button > Options > Invoice tab.
- You can also edit the Overdue date in any invoice.
When browsing the list of Invoices, we now display the number of No Sent and Overdue invoices.
- On the web, simply click on Invoices from the left pane
- On the mobile app, tap on Invoices item, tap the Filter icon on the toolbar, then Status item