You can now attach files stored in Google Drive to your data items in Upvise.
In your web account,
- When you open e.g. a contact or other data item, click the New button, then select Attach File. You will see an option to Select a file in Google Drive.
- Log on to your Google account if it is not already the case or create a Google account if you don’t already have one.
- From here you can either check an document already present in your Google Drive and link it to an Upvise record or you can also upload a new document from your computer.
On your mobile phone, you can view attached files stored in Google Drive.
When you click on a attached file in Upvise, then tap the Open button, it will:
- either open the file with your mobile web browser (this requires an Internet Connection)
- or open it directly with the Google Drive application if it is installed on your Android phone. You can even edit the document in the the Google Drive App,