We just released a new version of Upvise for Android, version 4.4, available from Google Play:
- new Side View for fast application switching, replacing the previous home screen, similar to the one found in Google+ or Facebook.
- Support of Bar-code scanning in Forms app.
- Enhanced icons and font size for very High Density screen (Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus, HTC One) and for Tablets running ICS.
More on Barcode scanning support:
- Go to your Web Account, in the Forms app.
- Add a new Field of type “Barcode” in an existing Form Template or create a new template.
- On your Android phone, create a new form based on the template
- When you tap on the barcode field, it will launch the ZXing Barcode scanning app. If not present on your phone, it prompts you to install it from Google Play.
- The Barcode scan works only on Android so far, we are working on a iPhone version for the end of the year.