We just released an updated Forms app (for Web and mobile). New features include:
- Simplified & Redesigned UI for the Forms template creation.
- Easily move an existing field or duplicate an entire form template to quickly create and customize it.
- Get the current location with the GPS Location field, then visualize it on Google Maps
- Take a photo and attach it to a Form with the new “Photo Capture” field type. Photo is then synced with your web account
- New Check Box field type to create Yes/no question
- New Multi select combobox lets you define a combo box with multiple choices and let the use check / unchecks multiple values
- New Contact & Company field type, creates a combo box pre-populated with your Upvise Contacts or Companies
- New Time, Duration, Web Link & Phone Number field types, to easily create time sheet forms
- Option to export the current form or checked forms to CSV
- Filter By Owner
If you have an Android phone, the update is automatic. Just make sure you have the latest 4.2.2 Upvise Pro CRM app (you can download it from Google Play).
For iPhone users : the updated Upvise client required to work with the updated Forms app will be available in the next 2 weeks.