We’ve just released a new version of Upvise 4.2.1 (you can get the update from Google Play) which has a redesigned Phone Call Log feature for Android:
1) Support for Outgoing Call log
2) Auto detection of Contact / Companies record based on the phone number
3) Option to create a new contact or select an existing Contact if the phone number logged is not currently in Upvise.
In order to use Upvise Call Log feature:
1) Make sure you sign in to your Upvise account on your phone
2) Go to Contacts app > Phone Calls and check “Log Phone Calls”
3) If not already done, import your native address contact to Upvise, in order to have the phone numbers in Upvise. (go to Contacts App > Import / Export > Import Into Upvise).