We just made some nice tweaks for the Task / Project web app:
1) You can now directly assign a task list when creating a new Task (previously you had to edit the task after it was created)
2) In the Task web application, in the Task details page, there is now a Next / Previous link on the right part of the Task section name to quickly view the next or previous task. Previously you had to go back to the list and click on the next task.
3) On the Phone, on the Task Detail screen, you can now directly set a time duration for a task before you mark it completed. Previously, you had you edit it first.
4) We added some keyboard shortcuts to make you more productive:
- t : create a new task
- Escape key : dismiss the new task popup
- b : back to the previous screen
- e : edit the current task
- c : mark the current task as completed
- / : put the cursor in the Search box
- n : go to next task
- p : go to previous task