We just released a new version of Upvise for Android, with a redesigned user interface:
- The new toolbar at the top takes less valuable screen real estate
- There is also a new Upvise logo button on the top left to quickly go back to the home screen from any part of the application
- No more back button on the toolbar, use the hardware back button
- A new search input box for filtering the current list appears automatically when they are more than 10 items in a list
- In the Edit Text screen, there is a new Insert Current Date menu item
- Auto detection of Network Connectivity : it means fewer network not available error
- New Zoom Menu Item in the text view screen, to increase / decrease font size for better reading experience
- We also optimized Upvise for Motorola android phones, with better support for phones with slide out keyboard. As soon as the keyboard is opened, you can start filtering the list.
- And of course, a lot of minor UI fixes, new icons, and bug corrections
To install the new Upvise 3.1 application for Android, go to the Android Market on your phone and search for Upvise.