The new version 3.1 requires Blackberry OS 4.5 or above. You can upgrade the OS version on your phone from the Blackberry website.
What’s new in this version:
- Camera support: you can take a picture with the phone camera and attach it to any contact, company or project. The picture is also synced to your Upvise web account.
- Navigation and user interface is improved to be more Blackberry compliant.
- Quick edit popup allows faster input of text. You can use the Enter key directly to save edited text, instead of going into the menu.
- New configurable left key/right key support. By default, use the trackball right and left functions to quickly navigate to next/previous in a list of tasks, news, notes. You can also override this default behaviour: if you set the option in Settings/Display/Trackball Left&Right to “On”, the right key will open the selected item in a list (same as enter or trackball press), and the left key goes Back.
- Import/Export of contacts to/from native phone book: the performance has been improved dramatically.
– Inversion of Last and first name in import/export of contacts, resulting in duplicate entries
– Duplicate lines at end of notes.