We just added some new tweaks to the Tasks application for multi users.
On the AJAX Web interface,
- There is a new option in the group by feature on a task list : By owner. It enables to display alls tasks, grouped by owner. Unassigned Tasks will appear in the Unassigned group on the top of the page.
- We also added a Completed Tasks item on the left pane, just under My Tasks and All Tasks.
- In the Edit Task form you can now set the owner of the Task to Unassigned.
We enhanced the Mobile Tasks application as well:
- In the More views screen, there is a new option “By Date”, to display all open tasks by date. Previously only My Tasks could be filtered by date.
- When filtering all tasks by users, there is now a “Unassigned” item, at the end of the users list. It show all unassigned tasks.
- There is also a new one click Mark Completed button at the bottom of the View Task screen. It sets the task to the Completed status and updates its due date to today. Previously, to mark a task as completed, you had to do at least five clicks: edit the task, go to the status item, press it and select Completed.
The updated version of Tasks should be installed automatically on your phone, when you open the Tasks application from Upvise.