We have added Import and Export functions in your web account.
You can now export as a CSV file:
- your business contacts, related tasks and opportunities,
- your project tasks, issues and milestones
- your workspaces and posts,
- your personal contacts or groups of contacts,
- your personal notes and notebooks
Exporting allows you to re-import into another application, to re-import into another Upvise application, e.g. you can export contacts from the Personal Contacts app, and re-import into the Business Contacts, or simply to backup your data.
Importing is also available for all the above applications. You can import CSV files, exported from Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express, Gmail, Yahoo or Mac Address Book. You can also import CSV files from Upvise.
It can be useful to create a group to import your contacts, or create a special notebook or workspace to import your notes/posts, so that you can classify the imported items separately.